Crispy Cheesecake Cups
Super quick. Super Easy. Super Yummy!
(adapted from laurenconrad.com)
Click for Printable Recipe Sheet
16 won ton wrappers
Philadelphia ready to eat
1 C fresh berries
1 jar hot fudge (or caramel)
non-stick cooking spray
mini cupcake pan
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚.
2. Spray 16 mini muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
3. Bake won ton cups 13 min. or until lightly browned. Cool.
4. Wash the berries and set aside.
5. Heat 1/4 C hot fudge in the microwave for 10 seconds.
6. Spoon 1 TBSP. Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling into each won ton cup just before serving; top with fresh berries and drizzle melted hot fudge on top.
Enjoy this little treat with your Valentine!