DULCE DE LECHELEMON POPSICLES
To beat the summer heat with an easy-to-make frozen treat,try these delicious popsicles made with fresh lemon juice andsweet cream!
• 2 cups of milk (1% or 2%)
• 1 can of regular sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or lime juice)
• a little bit of lemon pulp
1. Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix wellwith a whisk.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours. Preferably overnight.
If you enjoyed this article, you may like our other articles: