Idaho Pain Group
||Bingham Memorial Medical Plaza - 98 Poplar Street, Third Floor
Physicians & Surgeons Clinic of Pocatello - 1151 Hospital Way, Building D Ste. 100
||M-F 8 am to 5 pm
The Idaho Pain Group suggests taking this self quiz to discover if you or someone you love has chronic pain.
- Have you had persistent pain for six months or more?
- Have standard medical treatments failed to adequately relieve your pain?
- Do uncomfortable side effects from current treatments reduce the quality of life for you or your family members?
- Does pain prevent you from participating in your usual daily activities or affect your career choices, plans or interpersonal relationships?
- Have you experienced an increase or change in your pain?
- Have you been examined by a medical professional and diagnosed with cancer, nerve damage, chronic infection or another chronic condition?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may have chronic pain, please contact us. We are now seeing patients in Blackfoot and Pocatello. Call 782-3701 today to schedule an appointment.
|If you are visiting the Idaho Pain Group at the Medical Plaza in Blackfoot, follow these directions:
- Take I-15 Exit 93 for Blackfoot/Arco
- Turn EAST onto US-26 & go ONE MILE
- Turn LEFT onto OAK STREET
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto POPLAR STREET
- The main entrance is on your LEFT
- The office is located on the 3rd FLOOR
If you have any questions, call our office at 782.3701.
Get customized driving directions to Bingham Memorial Hospital here.