326 Poplar Street, Blackfoot Idaho
Are you frustrated with areas of fat around your waist, thighs or hips that just won’t go away with diet and exercise? Take the first step to reshaping your look with Smartlipo Triplex. Smartlipo allows you to remove the fat you don’t want with minimal downtime and less pain than traditional liposuction. Smartlipo delivers energy underneath the skin, so not only do you melt fat, but also tighten skin1 to achieve the shape you desire.
How does it work?
Smartlipo is designed exclusively to perform laser-assisted lipolysis, commonly referred to as laser liposuction. The laser literally melts fat, which is removed with gentle suction. At the same time, tissue coagulates through laser energy that is delivered, contributing to an overall smoother shape.
What results can I expect?
For most people, results are achieved in just one treatment. Results can be seen within a week, with continued improvement over 3–6 months. Treatment plans can be adjusted to fit everyone’s lifestyle – call our office to discuss more about desired downtime, comfort, and results.
FAQs about Smartlipo:
- How much does the treatment cost?
- Smartlipo Triplex is a very precise and individualized treatment. Without an in-person consultation and a complete evaluation of the areas to be treated, it is inappropriate to attempt to provide an accurate estimate over the phone. The physician really needs to see the prospective patient first to provide an accurate quote.
- What is Smartlipo by Cynosure?
- Smartlipo is a medical device designed exclusively to perform laser-assisted lipolysis, commonly referred to as laser liposuction. A very thin tube containing the Smartlipo laser fiber is inserted in targeted fatty areas through a small incision. The laser fiber delivers thermal energy directly to fat cells and disrupts the fatty tissue for easy removal. The laser literally melts the fat, which is removed with gentle suction. At the same time, tissue around the area tightens through coagulation, contributing to a smoother shape overall.
- How do I know if Smartlipo is right for me?
- The best candidates for Smartlipo are women and men who are not significantly overweight but have accumulated fat deposits such as love handles, flabby upper arms, excess neck or facial fat, or fat on the lower torso. A consultation with a Smartlipo physician can provide you with the best information.
- Smartlipo is the most widely used and extensively studied, used and validated laser-assisted liposuction or lipolysis system available today. It was the first laser introduced for this purpose. With a decade of studies, Smartlipo has been shown to involve less pain, less bruising and swelling, and provide a faster recovery time than traditional liposuction.
- What does the procedure feel like?
- Because the area is anesthetized, there is minimal discomfort during the procedure. You may feel a light pressure but it is a mild sensation. Following Smartlipo, you may experience some aches, much like after a physical workout. A compression garment may be worn for a short period after treatment, depending on the body area treated and the recommendation of your physician.
- How long does the procedure take?
- On average, the procedure will take 1.5-2 hours. This is dependent on the number of areas to be treated and the size of the areas.
- Do I have to stay in the hospital?
- No. Smartlipo is an in-office procedure performed under local anesthesia.
- How many treatments are necessary?
- For most patients, results are achieved in just one Smartlipo treatment. Results can be seen within a week, with continued improvement over three to six months.
- How long do the results last?
- Smartlipo permanently destroys fat cells in the treated area. However, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen to enjoy long-lasting results.
- The incision site will be very small. With proper care, any scars will be barely noticeable. Your physician is best to evaluate your skin type and provide you information.
- What is the recovery time?
- LaserBodySculpting is a minimally invasive procedure which usually requires only local anesthesia. Some light bruising can occur, but you’ll be able to return to normal activities within a day or two.