These adorable cookies are a festive treat to make during the holidays. They’re easy and fun for the kids to help decorate with vanilla frosting, marshmallows, and mini M&M's.
- 1 dozen baked sugar cookies
- 6 marshmallows, halved at an angle
- White cookie icing, for decorating
- Black cookie icing for decorating
- 12 orange jimmies, for noses
- 24 mini M&M's, for buttons
- Chocolate jimmies, for arms
- Spread white cookie icing on sugar cookies to create melted blobs.
- Decorate marshmallows with black cookie icing to make dots
- for eyes and a smile (or smirk).
- Insert an orange jimmy into the marshmallow for a nose
- Place marshmallow on cookie icing and add more cookie icing around the neck to secure it.
- Decorate buttons and arms: Place mini M&M's on cookie icing for buttons and add chocolate jimmies for arms.