Ready in 1h | SERVES: 6
1/2 cup Olive Oil 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing 3 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce 1 tbsp. Minced Fresh Rosemary 2 tsp. Salt 1 tsp. Lemon Juice 1 tsp. White Vinegar 1/4 tbsp. Black Pepper 1 tbsp. White Sugar 5 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. White Vinegar
- 1/4 tbsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. White Sugar
- 5 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Download the Recipe