At Bingham Healthcare, we are committed to doing everything we can to improve the health and well-being of our community. It is our mission to advance your healthcare experience through innovation, compassion, and exceptional service. We know that the entire community benefits when all of its members are physically, intellectually, mentally, and spiritually healthy. For this reason, we are always seeking new ways to help those we serve.
To expand the support that we provide to our community, we have compiled as many helpful assets as possible into a Community Resource Booklet. There are many kind, caring, and giving organizations that provide valuable assistance to help people live healthy and productive lives. Within the booklet, you will find descriptions and contact information about the following types of community services:
- Health insurance
- Bingham Memorial Community Resources
- Bingham Memorial Primary Care Providers
- Your Primary Care Provider and You
- Bingham Memorial Professional Development Resources
- Preventing type 2 diabetes
- Counseling, Mental Health, and Support Groups
- Disability Support Services
- COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Screening for breast and colorectal cancer
- Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Resources
- Early Childhood Development and Parenting Education and Job Training
- Health Insurance
- Legal Aid
- Rent, Utility, Food, and Housing Assistance
- Senior Care
- Tribal Health
- Youth Engagement and Mentoring
If you are a healthcare provider, we are confident that the information contained in this booklet will assist as you help your patients and their families live their best lives. If you are a member of the community, we are sure that you will feel empowered to use this resource to navigate the services available throughout Eastern Idaho. We also anticipate that having this consolidated information will make it easier for you to access these valuable services.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we have made every effort to distribute the Community Resource Booklet in a safe manner. Nevertheless, we recognize that many individuals with compromised immune systems may not have access to the booklet. To ensure that every community member can obtain a copy, we have posted a free electronic version. Please click here.
To receive a free printed copy of our Community Resource Booklet, or to submit a change, please fill out the form below.