Online Patient Portal
Download your information, make payments, and message your doctor from the convenience of your computer!
See My Hospital Records
Hospital Patient Portal
For questions concerning hospital medical records please call:
Medical Records at (208)782-3975 from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Clinic Patient Portal
Email-like messaging between patients and nurses for questions, appointment
If you have visited one the Bingham Memorial Hospital physician offices you will be able to access your clinic patient record by logging into this portal. A temporary username and password should have been assigned to you when you visited your doctor. If you did not receive your temporary username and password, please contact your physician’s office.
Pay My Bill Online – ePay
We are pleased to offer our patients the ability to safely and securely pay their bills online by using an industry-leading secure payment portal. Our goal is to make this process as simple and convenient as possible. You may pay your doctor bill, hospital bill, or any bill you receive from any Bingham Memorial Hospital source online using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. You may also pay from a bank account, such as checking or savings accounts.
Select the appropriate location through the links below:
Bingham Memorial Hospital
Grove Creek Medical Center
Simple, Convenient and Secure Payments
- Your healthcare and financial data are safe and secure
- Store your credit card information on file for hassle-free payments
- View your payment history and print receipts at any time
- Set up your own payment plans
If you have any questions or would like to talk to a Patient Financial Advocate, please call 208-782-3969, or stop in at 625 W. Pacific St. between 8:00 and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
BMH Standard Charges
Thank you for taking an interest in your health care costs.
Bingham Memorial Hospital is providing this service to assist you in determining your out of pocket costs prior to electing to move forward with your procedures.
Please access this link for resources to help you with your health care costs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call upon us at (208) 785-3817.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (208) 785-3817.