(adapted from: foodnetwork.com)
Ready in 18 Minutes | MAKES: 4 Quesadillas
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 8 soft taco size flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound brie, cut into thin strips
- 1 apple, sliced thin
Strawberry Apple Dipping Sauce:
- 1 (8-ounce) jar strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat. Spray pan with nonstick
spray when ready to start cooking.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over 4 of the tortillas. Evenly
divide Brie strips on top of the cream cheese. Divide apple slices
on top of Brie. Place remaining tortillas on top to make 4
- Place each quesadilla on grill pan and grill 3 minutes per side or
until tortilla is browned with grill marks. Use spatula to flip
tortilla. Once grilled, remove from heat and let cool for about 2
minutes before slicing.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 pieces and serve warm. Serve with
- For Sauce:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and microwaves for 1 to 2
minutes until hot.
Download the Recipe