Is there really anything that can outshine a classic s’more? With a twist on this traditional campfire indulgence, we double-dog dare you to try this lip-smacking, sweet treat that combines peanut butter and Oreos
FOR THE OREO BASE:
• 24 OREOS , CRUSHED
• 2 TBSP BUTTER / COCONUT OIL , MELTED
• 2 TBSP MILK (ANY KIND)
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
• 1/2 CUP (8 TBSP) PEANUT BUTTER, WARMED
• 1/2 CUP (90G) MILK / SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE
CHIPS OR CHOPPED CHOCOLATE
• 24 LARGE MARSHMALLOWS , HALVED
(OR ~2 CUPS MINI MARSHMALLOWS)
• 6 PEANUT BUTTER CUPS , CHOPPED
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8"
square pan with foil or baking paper. Spray with oil
(or use a pastry brush to brush the oil on). Set
2. To make the base: Combine the crushed Oreos
with the melted butter and milk.
3. Scatter the mixture evenly into the lined pan and
press down. Bake for 6 minutes.
4. Once baked, immediately spread the warmed peanut butter over the Oreo base. Evenly scatter the chocolate chips over the peanut butter. Completely cover with the halved marshmallows (or mini marshmallows), placing them cut side down.
5. Place under a broiler for under 1 minute to toast the marshmallows (watch them closely!) - Mine took around 30 seconds.
6. Immediately scatter the chopped peanut butter
cups over the marshmallow layer.
7.Cut into 12 or 16 bars (ummm...I'd go with 16, these are like a sugar bomb). Serve warm.
Click here to download printable copy