Looking to Obtain a Copy of Your Medical Records?
We offer a patient portal, electronic copy, or hard copy.
There are two portals one for Clinic and the other is for Hospital.
- The clinic portal has to be set up through one of the Bingham Memorial Hospital’s clinics. To reset you password call (208) 782-3975 or email your information (name, date of birth, contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note some information may only be obtained through the hospital’s Health Information Management department a.k.a. Medical Records**
Paper or Electronic Copies
There are a few different ways to submit and receive your medical records.
- Email attachment
- Downloadable link via email
(USBs and Email will come encrypted. If selected, USBs will come with a unique password.)
Paper is 25 cents per page up to a maximum of $25.00.
USBs are $10.00 each.
How to Submit a Request for Medical Records
- The first way is to submit it on the website.
- Fill out the form
- Upload a copy of your photo ID with submission.
- Click Submit
- Fax: Put to the attention of medical records to (208) 782-2952.
Bingham Memorial Hospital
Attn: Medical Records
98 Poplar Street,
Blackfoot, ID 83221
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person
You may submit the request to Health Information Management or any of our facilities.
Health Information Management is located at 625 W. Pacific, Suite 1, Blackfoot, Idaho 83221. (Go to Map)
Our office is open from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Information needed for all requests
- A current photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, state ID, Tribal ID, or military ID
- You will receive the records requested by the selected method within 30 days of the receipt of your request.
- Be sure to include specific information such as date ranges, current contact information, and documents requested.
** Note that if you are requesting multiple or extensive stays and or all within the past 6 years it may take the full 30 days**
Please do not send in multiple requests. Requests will be filled in the order in which they were received. Only information requested on the request will be released
Birth Certificate Information
Bingham Memorial Hospital only sends out courtesy birth certificates and submits all information to Boise. If it has been over 4 weeks since the birth, please contact Idaho Vital Statistics.
To order a certified birth certificate, please contact Idaho Health and Welfare at (208) 334-5980 or use the link below:
Click here: Idaho Health and Welfare